We regularly patch evoIS to improve performance and fix bugs. The following list includes the most significant updates to the end users.
- The contact recipient grid shows a single option for temperature notifications and pressure notifications.
- Unification of temperature and pressure notifications, instead of discrete high / low notification cases.
- New shipment workflow will now roll-back evo-sensitive information when the evo or evo type are changed, starting the workflow over with a clean slate.
- Added national flag icons to phone numbers.
- Fixed a rare case where raw data wasn't parsed properly when a certain data condition was met.
- Fixed an issue where some evos showed out-dated battery charge on some pages.
- Other enhancements and bug-fixes.
For questions about this patch or any software or hardware related issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.